Grow a Siberian cedar from seed kit.
Siberian cedar grows all over Europe and it is widely used as a decorative tree. It produces large incredibly beautiful cones that contain healthy edible seeds. It also lets an amazing scent into the air. In an old russian folktale it is told that one of the basic principles for a great life is to grow a Siberian cedar. In Europe it grows on hardiness zones 2-8.
Bring some magic into your life - grow a Siberian cedar.
- Lil Plot waterproof growing box (made in Finland)
- Premium growing soil (perfect PH for the trees)
- Cold processed ready to be sown Pin oak seeds (many seeds)
- Growing instructions (everyone will succeed with this)
SHIPPING IS FREE.
EU WIDE SHIPPING.
60-DAYS NO QUESTIONS ASKED REFUND POLICY.
GUARANTEED TO GROW.
SHIPPING TAKES 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS
How to grow a Siberian cedar
Plant the seeds in the growing soil and water a couple of times a week to get the tree growing. On average it takes 2 weeks to 2 months for the tree to start growing.
NOTE: this tree can be started inside but needs to be planted outside after approximately 3-6 months of growing. It can be planted in the ground or in a pot outside. It is easy to do with the Lil plot box, as you can open it and move the tree without harming the roots.
Siberian cedar info:
- Botanical Name: Pinus sibirica
- Plant Type: Pinus, white pine
- Mature Size: In the wild, it can grow up to 30-40 metres. In gardens it usually grows to 15-20 metres.
- Sun exposure: Full sun to partial sun
- Soil Type: Moist, well-drained soil
- Soil pH: 6.0 to 7.5
This product is in limited quantities so please order now to ensure quick delivery.
Grow a Siberian Cedar
We guarantee that every tree growing kit produces at least one tree. To ensure this we pack many seeds into the package so chances are you will get many trees. If your seeds for some reason would not germinate contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will send you new seeds for free.