Grow an Olive tree from seed kit.
Note: We have only a small amount of seeds. Order now to get yours.
Kalispera! An olive tree is an important tree for the folks of the Mediterranean sea. Now you can grow one in your living room and make your home your own Greek wonderland. The olive tree is a great indoor tree as it is evergreen, grows slowly but steadily and is very beautiful. You can also one day get the olive fruit if you take good care of your tree.
In the tradition of Ancient Greek an Olive tree is one of the sacred ones. It is a symbol of peace and friendship.
If you love myths and the Mediterranean sea - grow an olive tree!
- Lil Plot waterproof growing box (made in Finland)
- Premium growing soil (perfect PH for the trees)
- Cold processed ready to be sown Olive seeds (many seeds)
- Growing instructions (everyone will succeed with this)
- FREE SHIPPING WITH PURCHASES OVER 50€
- EU WIDE SHIPPING.
- 60-DAYS NO QUESTIONS ASKED REFUND POLICY.
- GUARANTEED TO GROW.
- SHIPPING TAKES 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS
How to grow an olive tree
Plant the seeds in the growing soil and water a couple of times a week to get the tree growing. On average it takes 2 weeks to 2 months for the tree to start growing.
When the tree starts to be too big for the growing box, you can move it to a bigger pot. It is easy to do with the Lil plot box, as you can open it and move the tree without harming the roots.
NOTE: Olive tree is a very good indoor plant and it can be grown inside your home the whole year-round.
- Botanical Name: Olea europaea
- Plant Type: Oleaceae
- Mature Size: Olive trees are grown usually in the orchards of the Mediterranean sea. The tree can grow up to 15 meters in height, but stays usually very small and ornamental.
- Sun exposure: Full sun to partial sun
- Soil Type: Moist, well-drained soil
- Soil pH: 6.0 to 7.5
If you order the package as a gift, we can write a message to the receiver of the gift. Please put the wanted message into the NOTE field when ordering.
This product is in limited quantities, so please order now to ensure a quick delivery.
Grow an Olive tree
We guarantee that every tree growing kit produces at least one tree. To ensure this we pack many seeds into the package so chances are you will get many trees. If your seeds for some reason would not germinate contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will send you new seeds for free.