Grow a Eucalyptus from seed kit.
Imagine a fresh smelling Eucalyptus tree in your home. It is something very special as you have grown it yourself from seed. You have a great bond to it. In just a few months you can grow one yourself and it will give you joy for many years to come.
Staying close to the tree makes one easy to breathe and that's why Eucalyptus is good to be grown for example in bedrooms.
If you like to keep things fresh - grow a Eucalyptus!
- Lil Plot waterproof growing box (made in Finland)
- Premium growing soil (perfect PH for the trees)
- Cold processed ready to be sown Eucalyptus seeds (many seeds)
- Growing instructions (everyone will succeed with this)
SHIPPING IS FREE.
EU WIDE SHIPPING.
60-DAYS NO QUESTIONS ASKED REFUND POLICY.
GUARANTEED TO GROW.
SHIPPING TAKES 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS
How to grow a eucalyptus tree
Plant the seeds in the growing soil and water a couple of times a week to get the tree growing. On average it takes 2 weeks to 2 months for the tree to start growing.
Eucalyptus likes to get a lot of sun, so the more sun it gets the faster it grows.
When the tree starts to be too big for the growing box, you can move it to a bigger pot. It is easy to do with the Lil plot box, as you can open it and move the tree without harming the roots.
NOTE: eucalyptus tree is a very good indoor plant and it can be grown inside your home the whole year round.
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
- Plant Type: Evergreen
- Mature Size: In the wild, it can grow up to 30-90 metres. Inside your home it can grow to 2 metres in a pot.
- Sun exposure: Full sun to partial sun
- Soil Type: Moist, well-drained soil
- Soil pH: 6.0 to 7.5
If you order the package as a gift, we can write a message to the receiver of the gift. Please put the wanted message into the NOTE field when ordering.
This product is in limited quantities so please order now to ensure quick delivery.
Grow a Eucalyptus tree
We guarantee that every tree growing kit produces at least one tree. To ensure this we pack many seeds into the package so chances are you will get many trees. If your seeds for some reason would not germinate contact us (email@example.com) and we will send you new seeds for free.