Grow a Horse-chestnut from seed kit.
Horse-chestnut grows wild in the Balkan mountains, but it can be found on almost all countries in Europe. It is usually used as a decorative tree in the city parks, because of its beautiful flowers in the spring. It cleans the air from carcinogenic pollution very powerfully.
Save your own air and grow a horse-chestnut!
- Lil Plot waterproof growing box (made in Finland)
- Premium growing soil (perfect PH for the trees)
- Cold processed ready to be sown horse-chestnut seeds (many seeds)
- Growing instructions (everyone will succeed with this)
FREE SHIPPING WITH PURCHASES OVER 50€.
EU WIDE SHIPPING.
60-DAYS NO QUESTIONS ASKED REFUND POLICY.
GUARANTEED TO GROW.
SHIPPING TAKES 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS
How to grow a horse-chestnut tree
Plant the seeds in the growing soil and water a couple of times a week to get the tree growing. On average it takes 2 weeks to 2 months for the tree to start growing.
NOTE: this tree can be started inside but needs to be planted outside after approximately 3-4 months of growing. It can be planted in the ground or in a pot outside. It is easy to do with the Lil plot box, as you can open it and move the tree without harming the roots.
- Botanical Name: Aesculus hippocastanum
- Plant Type: Sapindaceae
- Mature Size: In the wild, it can grow up to 35 metres. In gardens it usually grows to 10-15 metres.
- Sun exposure: Full sun to partial sun
- Soil Type: Moist, well-drained soil
- Soil pH: 6.0 to 7.5
If you order the package as a gift, we can write a message to the receiver of the gift. Please put the wanted message into the NOTE field when ordering.
This product is in limited quantities so please order now to ensure quick delivery.
Grow a Horse-chestnut
We guarantee that every tree growing kit produces at least one tree. To ensure this we pack many seeds into the package so chances are you will get many trees. If your seeds for some reason would not germinate contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will send you new seeds for free.