Grow a Christmas tree from a seed kit.
Ho, ho, ho! Santa Claus' Christmas tree is extraordinary fun to give as a gift or starting to grow by yourself. As you are waiting for Christmas eve, why don't grow a Spruce by yourself instead of cutting one?
It may take a while before it's huge, but if you don't start, it won't ever be! One day you or friend of yours can point their finger towards the Spruce and tell everybody: "That's the tree I started to grow 2019, just before the '20s. Look at it now!".
If you love Santa and Christmas - grow a Christmas tree!
- Lil Plot waterproof growing box (made in Finland)
- Premium growing soil (perfect PH for the trees)
- Cold processed ready to be sown Spruce seeds (many seeds)
- Growing instructions (everyone will succeed with this)
- FREE SHIPPING WITH PURCHASES OVER 50€.
- EU WIDE SHIPPING.
- 60-DAYS NO QUESTIONS ASKED REFUND POLICY.
- GUARANTEED TO GROW.
- SHIPPING TAKES 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS
How to grow a Christmas tree
Plant the seeds on the growing soil and water a couple of times a week to get the tree growing. Do not cover the seeds with soil. On average it takes 2 weeks to 2 months for the tree to start growing.
NOTE: This tree can be started inside but needs to be planted outside after approximately 3-6 months of growing. It can be planted in the ground or in a pot outside. It is easy to do with the Lil plot box, as you can open it and move the tree without harming the roots.
- Botanical Name: Picea abies
- Plant Type: Spruce tree
- Mature Size: In the wild, it can grow up to 25 metres. In gardens it usually grows to 10-15 metres.
- Sun exposure: Full sun to partial sun
- Soil Type: Moist, well-drained soil
- Soil pH: 6.0 to 7.5
If you order the package as a gift, we can write a message to the receiver of the gift. Please put the wanted message into the NOTE field when ordering.
This product is in limited quantities, so please order now to ensure a quick delivery.
Grow a Christmas tree
We guarantee that every tree growing kit produces at least one tree. To ensure this we pack many seeds into the package so chances are you will get many trees. If your seeds for some reason would not germinate contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will send you new seeds for free.