Grow a Cactus from seed kit.
Arriva, arriva! Pitahaya cactus comes straight from the dry deserts to make your life a little bit sunnier. As it is a cactus, pitahaya is not a hard plant to take care of. It will survive even if you don't remember to water it for a long time.
You can also get fruit one day from your cactus. The beautiful fruit of pitahaya cactus is often called the ’dragon fruit'. Cactus trees are astonishing and timeless trees, which give you joy for many years.
If you like heat and sunny days - grow a cactus tree!
- Lil Plot waterproof growing box (made in Finland)
- Premium growing soil (perfect PH for the trees)
- Cold processed ready to be sown Cactus seeds (many seeds)
- Growing instructions (everyone will succeed with this)
- FREE SHIPPING WITH PURCHASES OVER 50€.
- EU WIDE SHIPPING.
- 60-DAYS NO QUESTIONS ASKED REFUND POLICY.
- GUARANTEED TO GROW.
- SHIPPING TAKES 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS
How to grow a pitahaya cactus tree
Plant the seeds on the growing soil and water a couple of times a week to get the tree growing. Do not cover the seeds with soil. On average it takes 2 weeks to 2 months for the tree to start growing.
Pitahaya likes to get a lot of sun, so the more sun it gets the faster it grows.
When the tree starts to be too big for the growing box, you can move it to a bigger pot. It is easy to do with the Lil plot box, as you can open it and move the tree without harming the roots.
NOTE: pitahaya tree is a very good indoor plant and it can be grown inside your home the whole year-round.
- Botanical Name: Hylocereus undatus
- Plant Type: Cactus
- Mature Size: Pitahayas are grown usually in the orchards of Southeast Asia. In its natural area in Mexico, it can grow even up to ten meters in height.
- Sun exposure: Full sun to partial sun
- Soil Type: Moist, well-drained soil
- Soil pH: 6.0 to 7.5
If you order the package as a gift, we can write a message to the receiver of the gift. Please put the wanted message into the NOTE field when ordering.
This product is in limited quantities, so please order now to ensure a quick delivery.
Grow a Cactus
We guarantee that every tree growing kit produces at least one tree. To ensure this we pack many seeds into the package so chances are you will get many trees. If your seeds for some reason would not germinate contact us (email@example.com) and we will send you new seeds for free.