Grow a Giant Sequoia from seed kit.
Giant sequoia tree is the world's biggest tree species and one of the oldest living things on earth. The biggest ever recorded giant has reached to 95 meters in height and at its widest it was 28 meters. In Europe it grows best in the hardiness zones 6-8, which means mostly western and central Europe.
If size matters to you - grow a Giant!
- Lil Plot waterproof growing box (made in Finland)
- Premium growing soil (perfect PH for the trees)
- Cold processed ready to be sown giant sequoia seeds (many seeds)
- Growing instructions (everyone will succeed with this)
SHIPPING IS FREE.
EU WIDE SHIPPING.
60-DAYS NO QUESTIONS ASKED REFUND POLICY.
GUARANTEED TO GROW.
SHIPPING TAKES 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS
How to grow a Giant sequoia
Plant the seeds in the growing soil and water a couple of times a week to get the tree growing. On average it takes 2 weeks to 2 months for the tree to start growing.
NOTE: this tree can be started inside but needs to be planted outside after approximately 3-6 months of growing. It can be planted in the ground or in a pot outside. It is easy to do with the Lil plot box, as you can open it and move the tree without harming the roots.
Giant sequoia info:
- Botanical Name: Sequoiadendron giganteum
- Plant Type: Sequoia
- Mature Size: In the wild, it can grow up to 95 metres. On average it usually grows to 45-85 metres.
- Sun exposure: Full sun
- Soil Type: Moist, well-drained and mineral rich soil
- Soil pH: 6.0 to 7.5
If you order the package as a gift, we can write a message to the receiver of the gift. Please put the wanted message into the NOTE field when ordering.
This product is in limited quantities so please order now to ensure quick delivery.
Grow a Giant Sequoia
We guarantee that every tree growing kit produces at least one tree. To ensure this we pack many seeds into the package so chances are you will get many trees. If your seeds for some reason would not germinate contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will send you new seeds for free.