Grow a Blue Spruce from seed kit.
Blue spruce gets its name from its silver blue needles. It is a very adaptable species and grows almost all over Europe on hardiness zones 2-8. It is easy to grow and easy to take care of. It suits beautifully every garden and is a great gift for anyone who is a garden lover!
- Lil Plot waterproof growing box (made in Finland)
- Premium growing soil (perfect PH for the trees)
- Cold processed ready to be sown blue spruce seeds (many seeds)
- Growing instructions (everyone will succeed with this)
FREE SHIPPING WITH PURCHASES OVER 50€.
EU WIDE SHIPPING.
60-DAYS NO QUESTIONS ASKED REFUND POLICY.
GUARANTEED TO GROW.
SHIPPING TAKES 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS
How to grow a blue spruce:
Plant the seeds in the growing soil and water a couple of times a week to get the tree growing. On average it takes 2 weeks to 2 months for the tree to start growing.
NOTE: this tree can be started inside but needs to be planted outside after approximately 3-6 months of growing. It can be planted in the ground or in a pot outside. It is easy to do with the Lil plot box, as you can open it and move the tree without harming the roots.
Blue spruce info:
- Botanical Name: Picea pungens
- Plant Type: Spruce tree
- Mature Size: In the wild, it can grow up to 25 metres. In gardens it usually grows to 10-15 metres.
- Sun exposure: Full sun to partial sun
- Soil Type: Moist, well-drained soil
- Soil pH: 6.0 to 7.5
Grow a Blue spruce
We guarantee that every tree growing kit produces at least one tree. To ensure this we pack many seeds into the package so chances are you will get many trees. If your seeds for some reason would not germinate contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will send you new seeds for free.